- Dance and Performance Physiotherapy
- Sports Injury
- Postural re-education and advice
- Sport specific rehabilitation and training
- Biomechanical Assessments
- Pre and Post op treatment and rehab
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Work related Injuries
- Pregnancy - Pre/Postnatal
- Chronic pain
- Injury prevention
Laryngeal and Vocal Physiotherapy
Singer, Actor, Musician, Speaker, Jaw problems/pain? Contact Sophie to find out how Vocal Physiotherapy can help. Loss of range vocal, fatigue, big audition coming up, pre nodules, general tightness, TMJ issues, referred from your dentist, or singing teacher?
Sophie has worked with some of the leading pop artists and performers, to improve their vocal quality and reduce pain.
Performing Arts Injury Prevention and Educational Talks
To meet the demands of individual productions or Performing Arts Centres, an educational service is available, this includes:
- Injury Prevention
- The importance of a warm up and cool down
- Working with a raked stage
- Nutritional and Additional Training advice and information if required
For more information regarding this service, please contact me
I work closely with a specialist team who can aid in your Treatment and Rehabilitation Journey. Whether it be Nutritional Advice, Personal Training, Fitness Testing and Medical Consultations.
Specialist Fitness and Rehabilitation
Cardio-Pulmonary Exercise Testing (CPEX) is the gold-standard assessment of the simultaneous function of the heart and lungs during exercise. The team at the CHHP, led by Professor Greg Whyte OBE (PhD DSc FBASES FACSM), provide CPEX testing for a wide range of clients including:
- Diagnostic testing to evaluate unexplained symptoms
- Pre-operative testing to assess fitness for major surgery
- Functional evaluation and prescription for rehabilitation
- Assessing the progress of rehabilitation from illness and surgery
- Fitness testing and health screening
Strength and Conditioning
I work closely with a expert team of Strength and Conditioning Coaches at BXR, London.
For further information regarding Personal Training please contact me.
*Currently training for my CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) with the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association).
I work alongside Mr. James Collins, who is acknowledged as a leading Sport and Exercise Nutritionist. He is the head nutritionist at Arsenal football club and was also heavily involved with the Team GB Olympic Teams and individuals in the run up to the London 2012 Olympic games, and now towards Rio 2016.
At CHHP, he works with different celebrities from Performance Industries, focussing on Weight & Metabolism and Performance.
At CHHP, 76 Harley Street, I work alongside top Sports Doctors and Consultants, who are there to aid with treatment interventions and additional treatment options if needed, whether it be injection therapy, prescriptions, bloods or imaging.
For more information regarding this, please see the CHHP website: www.chhp.com